Operations, Maintenance, & Monitoring (OM&M)
We provide Operations, Maintenance, and Monitoring (OM&M) services for a variety of industrial sites. The EMS Staff includes licensed waste water system operators, inspectors, sampling technicians, and data managers supported by a full staff of engineers, geologists, scientists, and business professionals. EMS performs work across the country and has a robust staff capable of meeting client needs for OM&M near our offices and at remote sites. Flexibility is a hallmark of EMS, and a network of skilled employees and business relationships allows us to scale-up our technical abilities throughout the USA.
EMS provides ongoing environmental OM&M services at various active and inactive industrial sites. Our capabilities and services in this sector include:
- Outstanding Safety Rating – Qualified through various third-party management systems where we maintain the highest ratings possible. EMS has had no lost time accidents in over 20 years of operation.
- Cost Effective Field Services – We provide local services using trained staff local to the service area. We know the customer wants to decide how much service is needed at each site. We staff the local site based on the customer needs, not a one size fits all approach.
- Full Service Capabilities – We are hands-on operators. We do everything from mowing and bush hogging to data management and reporting, environmental assessment, remediation system installation and O&M, permitting and design.
- Proven Track Record – We have been doing comprehensive OM&M services for almost 20 years.
- Flexible Capital Cost Options – We can install and own remediation systems, or operate systems owned by responsible parties.